Outfit Recipe: Floating in London
- One graphic print white coat (This one is no longer available, but here is an amazing graphic printed white coat from Anthropologie that would do quite nicely as a replacement!)
- One tie-front top
- One sequined skirt (mine is custom by Erin Robertson--reach out to her and order a custom one of your own!
- One pair of burgundy velvet block heel boots
- One pair obnoxiously pink fabric chandelier earrings
- One black wristlet
- One white tassel (this one is actually cooler than mine because it's also a phone charger)
Assemble al ingredients and season with a low chignon and some smudgy black eyeliner. Now go find a wall covered in hot air balloons and voilà!